As football season kicks off, many of you will probably have family or friends coming in from out of town to see the Razorbacks do what they do best. Being a host doesn’t come naturally for some people, and if not, it’s okay because we’ve got you covered! Here’s a few tips and tricks to make your guests want to keep coming back!
Fresh Sheets & a Robe
- Can’t we all agree that sleeping on clean sheets is the best? Give your guests that same experience, and make sure the sheets on their bed are freshly washed when they arrived. Frette sheets are a personal favorite here, and a Slip silk pillowcase will help their hair look amazing!
Provide Good Toiletries
- If you have ever been on a trip and forgotten an oh-so-important item, such as a toothbrush or hair ties, you know the struggle. Chances are, at least one of your guests will forget something, and they will feel extra special if you have it there ready for them! To ensure your guests comfort, provide them with a beautiful silk robe to slip into.
Keep Them Informed
- There is nothing more awkward than staying in someone else’s home and not knowing where a single thing is. Keep your guests in the loop by showing them where everything is- towels, snacks, cups, etc. – at the beginning of their stay to make it easier on them, and you! Create a list of the best places to grab a cocktail or a bite to eat around town, so they can easily find something to do during their stay.
Give them WIFI
- To keep your guests connected to the outside world, make sure you give them the password to your WIFI as soon as they arrive. Also, have the password in another visible location, like on of these prints on Etsy, in case they forget it.
Fresh Flowers & Candles
- Fresh flowers are the icing on the cake! They are the perfect addition to a room to make your guests feel welcome. Northwest Arkansas is home to so many amazing florists, two of our favorites are Shirley’s Flowers and Bloom. Candles are another easy way to make a space feel inviting, and with a Nest ‘Moss and Mint’ candle from Glo Limited, your guests will never want to leave!