- This event has passed.
Dancing with Our Stars
December 2, 2022
Children’s Tumor Foundation’s Dancing with Our Stars Northwest Arkansas will take place Dec. 2 at the 21c Museum Hotel in Bentonville. A spin-off of the popular annual dance competition that has taken place in Little Rock since 2006, Dancing with Our Stars brings together local celebrities, professional dancers, and NF Heroes for a one-night ballroom competition to raise money and awareness for neurofibromatosis research. NF Heroes are those who have demonstrated remarkable courage and a positive spirit living with NF.
The Northwest Arkansas stars vying for a chance to take home the coveted mirror ball trophy are:
- Jeremy Bobo, Owner and Social Media Specialist, District 21
- Cody Duley, Realtor(r) and Co-Owner, The Duley Group (with Keller Williams Market Pro Realty)
- Tara Gartman, Vice President, Retail Development at Paramount Global
- Brandon Munson, Owner, Munson Chiropractic
- Lindy O’Neal, Veterinarian, Animal Medical Clinic
- Thai Trower, Head of Global AML and Sanctions Operations, Google, Inc.
For the second year, the NWA dance competition fundraiser features a cocktail reception, seated dinner, silent auction, and dancing. Last year, $100,000 was raised, contributing to the $3 million dollars raised and invested in the Arkansas community over the last 26 years. Money raised at this year’s event will support the first-ever adult disciplinary pilot clinic at the University of Arkansas.
For more information or to purchase your virtual ticket or sponsorship, please visit ctf.org/dwosnwa.