In our 2020 issue, we’re shining the light on some outstanding leading ladies for all their accomplishments and contributions to society.
The leading ladies featured are: Mandy Macke, Laurice Hachem, Megan Crozier, Tareneh Manning, Dr. Evelyn E. Jorgenson, Erin Campbell, Debbie Alsup, Silvia Azrai Kawas and Jody Pinson.
Want to know one thing about each of these wise women?
- Mandy’s advice to working women is to be confident in your decisions.
- Laurice shared that her biggest inspiration is her mother.
- Megan said a quality she admires most in women is authenticity.
- A surprising fact about Tareneh is that she is a certified hypnotherapist.
- Evelyn’s personal mantra is, “Be thoughtful, be strong … then act with respect and civility toward all.”
- Erin said her advice to women is to embrace the gray, noting that life isn’t always black and white.
- Hiking all the trails in the Boxley Valley area is on Debbie’s bucket list.
- Silvia is inspired by women who show her everyday what it’s like to perform when you bring your authentic, open-minded, inclusive, curious and winning spirit to work.
- Jody said the thing she’s most proud of is watching people she knows grow into who they were meant to be.
We know you want to know more, so read the seven pages of coverage on these leading ladies in our latest issue by clicking here!