Debbie Alsup has a servant heart and is beautiful inside and out.
Debbie is the vice president of sales at Paris Presents, a global, privately held company that creates and distributes beauty products and personal care accessories that elevate the beauty experience for women.
“We believe in creating meaningful brands, thereby empowering women with affordable, high quality, product lines that complete their beauty routine,” Debbie says.
Debbie has been with the company for 15 years and loves all of its brands. The comprehensive portfolio includes brands that are eco-conscious, digitally savvy, provide strong beauty education and deliver superior performance to the company’s loyal consumer following. The brands are Real Techniques, EcoTools and the recently added brand Freeman Beauty, which makes nature-inspired, fun, high-performing specialty beauty products accessible to the younger beauty-involved customer.
Along with her work at Paris Presents, Debbie serves several nonprofits. She is co-chairing the American Heart Association Go Red this year and has served the AHA for more than 15 years. She is part of the AHA Regional Board and AHA Executive Leadership Team. She is also involved with Benton County 4-H Foundation, on the board of directors for Arkansas Public Theatre, a regional sponsor of Network of Executive Women and a sponsor of Boys & Girls Club of Benton County.
Debbie is an Arkansas native married to “a cowboy who ranches full time.” Debbie and Danny Alsup own and operate Clear Creek Cattle Company in Gravette and are both second-generation farmers. She adds that they’re empty nesters now with two grown children, Jacy and Carson. The couple also has a new fur family member – a rescue dog named Louise.
Debbie enjoys entertaining in her home with backyard barbecues, pool parties and walks in the creek. She absolutely loves being on the water, kayaking and hiking the Buffalo and Jasper areas. You may also spot Debbie at Arkansas Public Theatre or Walton Arts Center since she’s a Broadway fan and tries to see as many shows as possible.
We asked Debbie 13 questions to find out a little more about her.
13 with 3W
- Favorite make-up product? Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge!
- Mimosa or Bloody Mary? Margarita
- Appetizer or dessert? Appetizer – addicted to the edamame from Oven & Tap
- Gold or silver? Gold
- Call or text? Text – I’m a digital geek, multitasker and not much on chatting on the phone; would rather chat in person.
- Diamonds or pearls? Neither
- Dress or pants? Dress, however skorts are my go-to on the weekends for active yet snappy casual looks to get me from the farmers market to kayaking or hiking.
- Style icon? Jackie O – classy yet simple
- Best trip you’ve ever taken? Israel – it was physically and spiritually an experience that I will treasure for a lifetime.
- Favorite movie of all time? “Gone with the Wind.” It was one of the first movies I ever saw as a kid. I was enamored with the strength of Scarlett. “As God is my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!” and “After all, tomorrow is another day.” – Scarlett O’Hara
- Favorite book? My book club just read two really great books that I’d recommend. “Educated,” a memoir by Tara Westover, is based on true events, and tells the story of her struggle to reconcile her desire for education and autonomy with her family’s rigid ideology. I also would recommend “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens.
- Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate!
To find out more about Paris Presents, visit www.parispresents.com.