From hunting and fishing to camping and road cycling, Greg Martin loves just about anything outdoors.
When he’s not spending time outdoors, you’ll likely find Greg at Simmons Bank. Greg has been with Simmons Bank for 3.5 years, and he is the market president of NWA. Simmons Bank has nine locations in Benton and Washington counties, and Greg’s responsibility is to maintain the community commitment and serve the customers of this region with his team.
The bank’s headquarters is in Pine Bluff with locations spread throughout the region. Simmons Bank currently has a trade area encompassing Arkansas, Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado. The bank operates in multiple states but maintains the original community commitment to its customers that it was founded upon, he says.
“The relationship building aspect of banking is so much fun. It allows us to really know our customers and look for solutions to help them in their daily lives and businesses,” Greg says.
Greg and his wife of nearly 18 years live in Fayetteville with their 12-year-old son, 11-year-old daughter, 8-year-old daughter and 18-month-old labradoodle.
We asked Greg 13 questions to find out a little more about this avid outdoorsman.
13 with 3W
- Steak or chicken? Steak
- What makes you smile the most? My children
- Football or basketball? Football, but baseball if there were one more option would be the top of the list.
- Eat in or dine out? Dine out
- Appetizer or dessert? Probably an appetizer but it has to be the right one. The cheap dates at Table Mesa are outstanding.
- Favorite trip you’ve ever taken? I hope my wife does not read this, but I love going to the Canadian Boundary Waters to fish.
- Quote that inspires you? “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” – “Braveheart”
- Favorite movie? See above. “Braveheart”
- Facebook or Instagram? Instagram
- Beach or mountains? Mountains
- Call or text? Call. Text is only good for short responses.
- Roller coaster or Ferris wheel? Roller coaster, but I only get one ride before I get dizzy and I’m done.
- Who is your biggest inspiration? My faith and my family. They inspire me to give it my best every day.
For more information on Simmons Bank, visit www.simmonsbank.com.