We love Lela Davidson!
Lela is the Vice President of Account Leadership & Client Partnership at Saatchi & Saatchi X in Springdale. In this role, she supports the Account team to deliver business-building marketing ideas and activations for their clients.
“What I love most about being part of Saatchi & Saatchi X is hands down the caliber of people on our team – both internally and at our clients and partners,” Lela says. “Our teams are full of smart people solving challenging business problems with creativity and great attitudes.”
Lela also is a best-selling author and portfolio coach, helping artists, executives, and entrepreneurs tell better stories and build bigger audiences. Her hilarious books include “Blacklisted from the PTA,” “Who Peed on My Yoga Mat?” and “Faking Balance: Adventures in Work and Life.”
Lela was born just outside of San Francisco, grew up in Bellingham, Washington, and has lived in Rogers for 15 years now. She and her husband John will be married for 25 years this summer, and their two children are definitely their favorite people. Zander is a junior at the University of Arkansas, studying computer science and mastering his newfound culinary skills, and Gaby is a sophomore at Mizzou, where she studies business and lives her best Kappa Alpha Theta life, Lela says.
For fun, Lela loves to be in the woods, travel to new cities and spend time with the amazing group of friends she’s made here in NWA. And now that Lela and John are “empty nesters,” she knows the times their family of four gets to spend together will become more and more rare, so she enjoys planning “reunions” to make the most of each connection.
Lela also gives her time to help others. Over the years in NWA, she’s been involved with Junior League of Northwest Arkansas, Teen Action & Support Center and Rogers Public Library. She’s currently serving as Strategy Officer for the Network of Executive Women and representing Saatchi & Saatchi X on the Walton Arts Center Corporate Leadership Council.
We asked Lela 13 questions to find out a little more about this fun, witty woman.
13 with 3W
- Favorite accessory? Oversized sunglasses
- Style icon? Holly Golightly
- What’s one thing you would love to master? Writing the ultimate beach novel.
- Favorite cocktail? Dirty martini, Tanqueray
- Best trip you’ve ever taken? Two weeks in Mallorca, Spain was pretty great 😊
- Early bird or night owl? Early bird
- Cake or pie? Cake, with ice cream
- Biggest inspiration? Zander & Gaby
- Roses or lilies? Both!
- Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla
- Book from your childhood that positively shaped you? “Where the Sidewalk Ends”
- Costume party or pool party? Costume party
- Singing or dancing? Singing