Marcy Camacho feels like she is part of a big family at Coca-Cola.
She is Director, Strategic Initiatives & Capabilities at Coca-Cola and has been with the company for five months.
“The Coca-Cola Company is a place where you can make a positive mark on the world,” she says.
Marcy is originally from southwest Missouri and her husband Juan is from Los Angeles. When she’s not working, Marcy loves to travel.
We asked Marcy 13 questions to find out a little more about her.
13 with 3W
- Favorite Coca-Cola product? Topo Chico sparkling mineral water
- Heels or flats? Flats
- One talent you wish you had? I wish I could sing!
- Sweet or savory? Sweet
- Quote that inspires you? “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- Book from your childhood that positively shaped you? “Oh, the Places You’ll Go” by Dr. Seuss
- Favorite vacation spot? Seychelles
- Brownies or cookies? Cookies
- Best advice you’ve ever received? Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- Sunrise or sunset? Sunset
- Gold or silver? Gold
- Best way to decompress? Swimming
- Turkey or sides? … ALL the sides
For more information about Coca-Cola, visit www.coca-cola.com.