The culture of Unilever really resonates with mom Missy Brannan.
Unilever is “a top employer for working moms and has an agile working environment, so I am able to do what I need for my family as well and have a fulfilling career,” says Missy, Unilever’s customer business manager for the Shea Moisture Brand in the Naturals and Multicultural Care Categories.
“Unilever has a very robust portfolio and their mission is to improve the well being for people across America and the planet,” she says. “Unilever truly lives by this ambition and builds future innovation to lead the industry driving their mission forward.”
Missy is originally from the St. Louis area, but she has lived in NWA now for 16 years. She and her husband John have two children, Ava Mae and Emry. For fun, she likes to spend time with family and friends, with activities ranging from concerts at the Walmart AMP to playdates at the splash park. She is also a bit of a foodie and loves to try new restaurants that continue to open up in the area.
We asked Missy 13 questions to learn a little more about her.
13 with 3W
- Brownies or cookies? Cookies
- Book from your childhood that positively shaped you? “Love You Forever” by Robert Munsch. I now read it to my girls.
- Adventurous or cautious? Adventurous
- Football or basketball? Football
- Spa or gym? Spa
- What’s one thing you would love to master? Running a half marathon – I hate running so this is a mental challenge for myself.
- Tap or sparkling? Tap
- Favorite vacation spot? Napa Valley
- Comedy or drama? Comedy
- Biggest pet peeve? My husband’s snoring!
- Favorite movie? “Love Actually”
- Eat in or dine out? Dine out without kids
- Best advice you’ve ever received? Comparison is the thief of joy.
For more information on Unilever, visit www.unileverusa.com.