Who do we call when we need interior design help? Monica Diaz of course!
Monica Diaz, Allied ASID, HSE is the interior designer and inspiration behind Decoré Interiors, a full-service residential and commercial interior design firm based in Rogers.
The firm offers home staging, remodeling, “group-up” design or simply recapturing the radiance of a home or a business.
“I believe that beautiful decor positively influences our lives. There are three things I like to accomplish in every project: harmony, functionality and a unique sense of style based on each and every client,” she says.
Originally from Quito, Ecuador, Monica moved to Los Angeles in 1989 after marrying her husband George. The couple now lives in Northwest Arkansas and will celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary this year. They have four children: Bianca, Gia, Angelina and Francesca. Monica loves to play golf and describes herself as a travel enthusiast and foodie.
We asked Monica 13 questions to find out a little more about this fabulous designer’s personality and her personal design choices.
13 with 3W
· Elegant or casual interior design? Elegant
· Rustic or modern? Modern
· “Fixer Upper” or “Property Brothers”? “Fixer Upper”
· Leather or fabric upholstery? Fabric upholstery
· Paintings or photos? Photos
· Carpet or hardwood floors? Hardwood for sure
· Summer or winter? Summer
· Sunset or sunrise? Sunset
· Black coffee or flavored coffee? Black coffee
· Appetizer or dessert? Dessert
· Mimosa or Bloody Mary? Mimosa
· Beach or mountains? Mountains
· Spa or gym? Spa
For reviews, please check www.houzz.com/pro/monica-diaz/decore-interiors-llc. For more details on Decoré Interiors, visit www.decoreinteriors.com or email email@example.com.