Need fashion tips? Look no further than Sarah Barton, owner of LABEL in Bentonville.
After living in Northwest Arkansas for a few years, Sarah felt like there was a need for an all-encompassing women’s store – a one-stop shop that catered to women in all walks of life. Thus LABEL was born in August 2016.
“I actually went through my closet and made a list of all the brands I owned and loved – and started scouting out those brands to be in the store,” Sarah says.
Since the doors opened, LABEL has grown to hold about 85 brands, including nine major premium denim lines.
“Other than selling quality apparel, shoes and accessories, I really wanted to create a one-on-one experience with customers, a huge contrast in today’s world of free two-day shipping and no human interaction,” Sarah says. “All of my co-workers are trained in how to fit customers and have extensive brand knowledge so our clients can leave feeling great about their purchase.”
Originally from Stuttgart, Sarah and her husband Kevin have lived in Northwest Arkansas for five years. They have a son, Beau, and a rescue dog named Layla. She loves entertaining friends and family, traveling, shopping (shocker!), going to the lake and dancing. Sarah says the Northwest Arkansas community has made her feel like both she and LABEL belong here.
“I can’t even begin to list all of the relationships I’ve formed through LABEL that I wouldn’t have otherwise, and I am so, so grateful,” Sarah says. We can attest to that. She’s an instant friend to everyone she meets.
Sarah’s favorite items right now at LABEL (and reasons she LOVES them) are:
· BB Dakota All the Right Moves V-Neck Jumpsuit – the best color and a great, flattering fit!
· Rails Serena Jumpsuit – Beach Stripe – love this for day to night – the fabric is so luxurious!
· Dolce Vita Angela Heels – perfect for transitioning (dare I say …) to fall
· Jenny Bird Chloe Ring – mixed metals are so fun right now
· Free People Ready Go Jogger – because let’s be honest, I love a good pair of sweatpants
· Citizens of Humanity Demy Cropped Flare – Stargazer – super high-waisted and cropped – this fit is so flattering!
Want to be on trend this summer? Sarah says fashion trends include tie dye, lavender, belt bags (obsessed!), animal print (will it really ever go out of style, though?!), florals, and hair accessories (scrunchies, hair wraps, embellished barrettes + bobby pins).
We asked Sarah 13 questions to find out a little more about this fabulous fashionista.
13 with 3W
- Favorite accessory? Hoop earrings, no doubt.
- Style icon? Arielle Charnas of the blog “Something Navy”
- Three fashion must-haves? I’m all about the basics: a great pair of denim, a go-to sneaker and a great pair of sunglasses.
- Dressy or casual? Dressy!
- Sun or shade? Sun
- Best trip you’ve ever taken? It’s a toss up between Palm Springs and Napa Valley! Warm sun + wine + relaxation? I’m there.
- Cake or pie? Pie
- Dress or pants? Dress!
- Heels or flats? Heels
- Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
- Eat in or dine out? Eat in
- Costume party or pool party? Costume party
- Favorite cocktail? Anything with tequila!